skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
YouTube video interview of Dr. Vic Hutchison
Home
»
creationism
»
Oklahoma
»
Oklahomans for Excellence in Science Education
»
Vic Hutchison
»
YouTube video interview of Dr. Vic Hutchison
Saturday, December 1
YouTube video interview of Dr. Vic Hutchison
I interviewed Dr. Vic Hutchison, a long-time proponent of evolution education and opponent of creationist legislation, on my
YouTube channel
.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
hot post of the day
Women: what are some things you've 'learned' about yourselves from the men on here?
Asked by Gleek Of The Week (1D Lover) at 18 May,2013 I've learned I'm a shallow self-entitled man-hating lesbian who is worthless a...
Why do women prefer more feminine looking men?
Asked by Alexandriah ××××ס at 11 May,2013 Why does society downplay men's masculnity? Masculinity is sacred to men. PS: Zack w...
What Would You Do About…
Note: I am posting a new Darwin video on my YouTube channel StanEvolve . It is not showing up on the main channel page, but if you click on ...
Specified only to the men obsessed with age?
Asked by ~cinnamon~ at 17 May,2013 Do you realize that when you ask if it bugs us that you all can keep dating the same age even as you age...
Do any people on here scare you?
Asked by 1D lover's new account at 11 May,2013 The guy carrick and Sanscorpus. Carrick always asks about women bleeding. Sanscorpus is ...
What Happened to the Social Darwinists?
This essay is a follow-up to the one I posted on June 13 about English and American social Darwinists of the late nineteenth century: people...
Do even evolved men look at you less lovingly when they realize you've been through hard things, too?
Asked by Nicole at 08 May,2013 In my experience, men seem to really not like to think that a woman they like or even love has experienced h...
Religion vs. Science the Vast Gulf Part Five: Weather and Climate
I just uploaded a YouTube video about Darwin visiting the Petrified Forest in Arizona. The petrified wood comes only from ancient conifers,...
Do you get mistaken for the opposite gender on Y!A?
Asked by i love david =^.^= at 18 May,2013 If your avatar and name aren't obvious and you write a lot in the Q or A Best Answer: Sansc...
Oklahoma Evolution Workshop, Part Five
For the late afternoon and evening sessions, the workshop focused on educational and religious issues related to evolution. Dr. Mary Kay Joh...
30 days memorial post
Women: what are some things you've 'learned' about yourselves from the men on here?
Asked by Gleek Of The Week (1D Lover) at 18 May,2013 I've learned I'm a shallow self-entitled man-hating lesbian who is worthless a...
Specified only to the men obsessed with age?
Asked by ~cinnamon~ at 17 May,2013 Do you realize that when you ask if it bugs us that you all can keep dating the same age even as you age...
The Evolution of Religion
The evolution of religion is too big of a topic to cover in one blog entry or, as I am discovering, in a single encyclopedia entry (as I beg...
Do you get mistaken for the opposite gender on Y!A?
Asked by i love david =^.^= at 18 May,2013 If your avatar and name aren't obvious and you write a lot in the Q or A Best Answer: Sansc...
why do men get upset when women dont defend and support their issues, when they step all over ours?
Asked by Lecture at 09 May,2013 I hear the same men who make fun of or even endorse the rape of women(or just flat out call them liars) tur...
Why is that most girls who seem like a catch are always single?
Asked by Ame Noire at 18 May,2013 I noticed the girls who almost have everything... Pretty face, great personality, good humor, and smar...
Do women even like human beings?
Asked by Cody at 21 May,2013 A simple yes or no question. Is it the protection she gets / money women are attracted to or is it honestly...
Should a man set up security cameras around his house in case a woman wants to take advantage of him?
Asked by Adeptus Astartes at 16 May,2013 I was thinking of installing security cameras around my house: two pointed at my bed, 1 at each s...
My Fun Creationist Weekend, Part Four. The Lost Paradise of Carl Baugh
In my previous entry, I described the psychological experience that I had when I visited Carl Baugh’s Creation Evidences Museum in Glen Rose...
So, asking questions about my awesome rack?
Asked by â Temple ⥠White Zombie at 09 May,2013 lead people to think I am overly horny and sex-obsessed. So, besides boobs, what are so...
all time Popular Posts
How would you label these types of guys, what's their diagnosis & how do you prevent being their targets?
Asked by Observing at 17 May,2013 1. Emotionless or angry 2. Always observing you 3. Staring at you, making eye contact, don't care i...
Conservatives and their Alternate Planet
Have you noticed that conservatives live on a different planet? This is nowhere more evident than in their response to global warming. They ...
Darwin, Science, and Bias
Scientists take great precautions against bias. Scientists, like all humans, have a tendency to see what they expect to see rather than what...
Will MRAs ever start asking questions focusing on helping men instead of obsessing over feminists?
Asked by Jess at 21 May,2013 BQ: Can an MRA ask a question without mentioning how evil feminism is? @ Girly: How do I shame men? Also, m...
Why do male criminals reoffend more of ten then female criminals after being in prison?
Asked by Lecture at 22 May,2013 77% of male prisoners reoffend and only 23% of female prisoners reoffend after release. I can't post li...
Why is Evolution so Slow?
The following is an excerpt from my new book, Life of Earth: Portrait of a Beautiful, Middle-Aged, Stressed-Out World, released earl...
Why do men on this site lie so often?
Asked by Lecture at 20 May,2013 I know its true because I read one answer of theirs then another and the contradict themselves left and rig...
How Not to be an Alpha Male (or Female)
As several recent books have shown, humans have behavior patterns similar to those of other apes, although we dress it up and use the power ...
Slime
Nobody could ever accuse Tom Delay, former congressman from Texas, of humility. When he was House Majority Leader, he was called “The Hammer...
GS Poll: What's your drink of choice?
Asked by Ella La La at 22 May,2013 Mine's a Jägerbomb. And of course, please state your gender. Thanks! Well, at least you prov...
Blog Archive
►
2013
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
▼
2012
▼
December
Religion vs. Science, the Vast Gulf Part Eleven: W...
A Christmas Altruism Message
Religion vs. Science, the Vast Gulf Part Ten: Mind...
Religion vs. Science, the Vast Gulf Part Nine: Dis...
YouTube video interview of Dr. Vic Hutchison
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2011
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2010
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2009
►
December
►
November
►
October
online marketing
online marketing